Please join us in celebrating our two graduating High School Seniors during Youth Sunday on May 8, 2016. While not members, both the seniors have been active in the Youth group for several years and we will host a Senior Recognition Breakfast honoring Matthew Knobloch & Justin Shippey at 9:00 a.m. followed by worship led by the Youth at 11:00 a.m.
Let’s go get some Froyo to finish out the year!
We’ve worked hard and finals are coming up.
So, come to Orange Leaf on Stateline at 4pm on Monday, December 14th!
See you there!
Join us in the spiritual journey and fantastic fun that will be had!
Leaving: June 12th noon
Returning: June 13th around 6pm
Register by paying $35 to the office.
For inquiries contact Sarang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Suggested Items for the FLOAT
- Swim suit
- A couple towels (one for the river, one for when you get off)
- Bug spray
- Snacks or drinks you will want on the float (no glass bottles)
- Water bottle
Optional Items for the FLOAT
- Camera (but knowing that we will be ON water)
- Fishing gear
- Water shoes
- Small cooler for your lunch and drinks
- Bungie cords or rope for securing items in your boat
- Zip lock bags/trash bags to keep gear dry
Suggested Items for CAMPING
- Sleeping bag
- Ground pad
- Towel (we will have access to a shower at the Murphy’s)
- 1-2 changes of clothes
- Rain jacket/poncho – depending on forecast
- Water bottle
Optional Items for CAMPING:
- A bed sheet (if it’s really hot, you may want to sleep on top of your sleeping bag and just cover up with a sheet)
- Camp chair